Storage Sheds and Buildings from Indiana
Amish Built Wood Storage Buildings, Garden Sheds, Mini Barns and Vinyl Prefab Building and Log Cabins
We are delighted to offer you a full line of storage buildings that are up to the task of meeting your storage needs. Our storage sheds are comprised of quality building materials and constructed by hard-working Amish craftsmen. Each shed is Amish-built to a high standard of quality.
The majority of our sheds are pre-built in our shop and are transported to your site by truck and trailer. Do you have trees, shrubs or fencing in the way? No problem! We can come and build the shed on your site for an additional 15%.
We Offer RENT-TO-OWN on all our buildings
Free Delivery within 20 miles of our sales lot
Features on storage buildings and sheds
The Standard Features included in the Base Price on our Storage-Buildings are as follows:
- 4x4 Pressure-Treated Runners
- Treated 2x4 Floor Joists 16" o.c.
- 5/8" Sturdy Floor T&G Plywood Floor
- 2x4 Wall Studs 16" o.c.
- Duratemp or T-111 1/2" Plywood Siding
- Primed and Ready to Paint
- 2x4 Rafters 16" o.c.
- 1/2" Plywood Roof Sheeting
- Drip Edge, Felt Paper, and 25-year shingles
- Pair of 8"x16" Vents or 8' Ridge Vent
- 60" Double Doors with Continuous Hinges
- Locking T-handle Door Latch
- Hooks and Eyes to secure doors when open
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Outdoor storage buildings alleviate the strain on your garage, basement and attic by providing additional storage space that is conveniently accessible. You'll have no problem finding a unit that looks good alongside your house or in your backyard.
- How large of a shed do you need?
- What types of materials are available?
- Storage Sheds are often made from wood, metal, or vinyl each offering different benefits.
- What types of outdoor buildings can enhance your yard?
- Choose from a variety of different styles and colors to find the combination that best compliments your home while providing the storage room needed.
- Where should the shed be located?
- There needs to be enough room for large equipment like lawn mowers and tractors to pull out of the storage shed.
- What's my price range?
- Storage sheds range from a few hundred dollars for a simple storage building to tens tens of thousands for larger and more versatile buildings.
|Carriage HouseThe classic lines of the Carriage House make it a popular choice for backyard... [more]|
|The GambrelThe traditional Gambrel barn is a classic design that continues to be a... [more]|
|The StudioThe Studio Mini Barn Storage Shed for Indiana Amish Built Mini-Barns for Your Backyard - IN The... [more]|
|The ChaletThis lovely Chalet will add beauty and value to your property. The Fiberglass entrance door... [more]|
|The Garden Shed w/ PorchPerfect for your backyard or beside your pool this building will ad class and style to your... [more]|
|The Garden Shed Click here for 2013 Price... [more]|